Monday, August 24, 2009

Check in now for your 9:42 a.m. flight to Leon/Guanajuato, Mexico (BJX)

After multiple trips to AAA for more passport pictures, the Mexican Consulate office, and to my school to meet with my wonderful Study Abroad Advisor and wonderful Financial Aid Advisor to finalize important paperwork, I packed everything we would need the night before we left. I finish around 2am.

Our flight left at 9:42am, so we did not have to get up until 6:30am to be able to leave by 7:00am for the 45 minute drive to the airport. My sister's flight left at 6:00am, so of course, I received a wake up call at 5:00am while she was waiting for her flight to board. She wanted to make sure we had both packed everything that we needed. We managed to pack enough for ten months in our four carry-ons and four check-in suitcases. (Later we learned our lesson...)

No comments:

Post a Comment